Friday, October 27, 2006

Five on Friday

Early Preparations

1. As a frame of reference, what is your religious affiliation?
I'm a Presbyterian.
2. Do you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, Yule, Winter Solstice, Kwanzaa, or any other holidays in late December?
Christmas. We also keep track of Chanukah for a couple of reasons.
3. Do you send greeting cards related to those holidays? If so, what kinds of imagery and prose do you tend to use?
We send Christmas cards, tailored to the recipient. If I know you aren't religious, or aren't Christian, I'm not going to ram my beliefs down your throat.
4. Would you send just one style of card to everyone or would you tailor your cards to each person?
See above. We usually have 4 or 5 different cards, unless we send one that's a picture we've made into a photo card.
5. What kind of card makes puts you in the holiday spirit when you receive it? Is there any kind that can make that spirit fizzle?
I appreciate hearing news, so I like those letters (though some of them are just tooooooo much). The ones I don't get make me sad.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.