Friday, July 7, 2006

Friday 5

Just in Time!
  1. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings for whatever you have to do on a typical day?

    I get up between 6:15 and 6:30 during the school year. I leave for work at 7:30, as soon as Sparky leaves for the school bus.
    I'm able to get ready in about 20 minutes if I don't shower. If there's a shower involved, it's about 30 minutes, unless I need major work on the hair.


  2. If you had to retrieve your birth certificate right now, how long would it take before you had it in hand?

    About 3 minutes.


  3. How long would it take you, via the quickest means available, to get to the place of your birth from where you are right now?

    Ninety minutes to drive to the airport, 2 hours' wait there before boarding, 2ish hours to fly to Denver, at least an hour to get out of the airport area, 90 minutes' drive to the hospital: 8 hours.


  4. How long has it been since your last visit to the dentist?

    About 4 months. I'm kind of compulsive about regular dental visits. My next one is going to mean a ton of work. I've had a problem on my left side--top and bottom--since about a month after the last visit. It's going to mean another crown, I fear. I've reached the realization that I'd almost rather deal with the pain than the whole dental-work thing. I'm seriously going to ask him if there is a way to give me general anesthetic for any major work. The pain isn't fun, but the sounds (and smells) are what give me the vapors.


  5. How long is your usual get-ready-for-bed routine?

    If I take a bath, from the time I turn on the water in the tub until lights out in bed: about 90 minutes.
    If no bath: probably 45 minutes. I tend to get in bed, realize I've forgotten something and get up an average of 5 times. Then there are the crosswords or reading material, which is/are essential for me to fall asleep properly.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.