Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
A regular feature on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert is a fun set of questions called the Colbert Questionert, the answers to which, the host claims, reveal who a person truly is. Search YouTube for “colbert questionert” and you’ll find a bunch of fun interviews, like this one with Jennifer Lawrence.

Although many of the questions have appeared multiple times in memes through the years, it’ll be fun to answer them in this arrangement. Conveniently, there are (supposedly) fifteen questions, so they break up evenly for our purposes. Here are the first 5!

1. What is the best sandwich?
I'm very partial to American cheese on white bread with butter on both slices of bread. Add a few potato chips and I'm in heaven. (I'm a very cheap date)
2. What’s the one thing you own that you really should throw out?
Everything in the storage space behind the spare room, barring ... no, just toss it all. It literally hasn't been touched in 5 years.
3. What’s the scariest animal?
For me, that would be a grizzly. I had a spate of reading a bunch of books about bears awhile back and it put the fear of god into me about pissing about in the woods near a grizzly bear, especially a mom or any hungry one. 
4. Apples or oranges?
I prefer fresh apples. If they aren't fresh (like now, for instance) I prefer an orange.
5. What’s your favorite smell?
"Clean." Or baking bread. Or clean babies. Or dogs' paws. I'm just glad to still have a sense of smell that works right.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

We have the same scents.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.