Saturday, January 29, 2022

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Texture

1. What are the best and worst crunchy foods?
Best are definitely chips, specifically Cheetos. Worst...I'm going with stale bread or hard cookies. 
2. What are the best and worst chewy foods?
Best are cookies. No contest. Worst...depends on your dental work. Taffy isn't great (I like it, but jeez) but non-sweets...badly-cooked meats that require you to chew, and chew, and chew, and chew.
3. What are the best and worst oozy foods?
Fudge. And also chicken cordon bleu. I can't think of a bad oozy food. I like oozy food.
4. What are the best and worst crumbly foods?
Best is croissants. Worst is rice cakes. 
5. What are the best and worst mushy foods?
Mashed potatoes FTW. British "mushy peas" are apparently awful; I've never had them, on advice.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

"Mushy peas" are nasty. I wish someone had warned me.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.