Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll) 
Misc questions 

1. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway? 
I am far from fussy, especially these days. But I'm less likely to sneeze at greenhouse flowers.
2. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do? 
Years of therapy have helped with this.
3. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself? 
Of late, it's been "feel the feelings all the time." I don't really see too many movies and reading has been hard this year.
4. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product? 
I don't pay a lot of attention to ads, and I'd like to think the person in the ad means nothing, but I just got stung by ThirdLove so I guess I do sometimes.
5. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
Good ones. It would be nice if we (the audience) would refuse to see the crappy ones.
6. Does fashion matter to you? 
Not really.
7. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else? 
Of course they should! Some might argue they should be held to a higher standard.
8. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration? 
My go-to would be a classmate of Sparky's who sings at our church. But I have no interest in running for any office whatsoever.
9. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way? 
Yes.
10. What is your worst daily habit? 
Sleeping. I just got up from an afternoon nap.
11. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled? 
If I never heard another word about the whole "Game of Thrones" debacle, it will be too soon.
12. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt? 
I strongly prefer sweet, but I'm currently eating salted peanuts.
13. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
I try to be. They aren't always read or heard precisely, though.
14. What do you feel the most guilty about? 
Presupposing I feel guilty about anything (a pretty solid presupposition in my case, but still....), I had a long moment of "why isn't Beasty living here?" this morning.
15. Do you meditate?
Not as such. I ponder, I pray, I focus on the clock ticking...

3 sweet-talkers :

Lolasdiner said...

#11 I feel the same way. That and Walking Dead.
I enjoyed your answers.
http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

zippiknits...sometimes said...

I'm going to look into ThirdLove! And yes, Politicians should be held to a higher standard. They seem to be unable to keep their hands off the lucrative "opportunities" that present themselves, do they? Duncan Hunter comes to mind, in the "Home Grown" west coast category.

Bev Sykes said...

#7 I agree

As for naps, I have a 1-2 hour nap every day and look forward to it. It's one of my GOOD habits, not bad habits!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.