Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hodgepodge Questions

(Link in meme-roll)
Volume 342

1. Where do you go when you need some inspiration?
I get up and walk around if I need immediate brainpower. If it's a long-term thing, I do other things and try not to work on it too much consciously.
2. What's under your bed?
Just dust. There might be socks, but I doubt it; it's clean but dusty.
3. Thursday, February 22nd is National Chili Day, National Margarita Day, and National Cook a Sweet Potato Day. Of the three which would you most like to celebrate? Is that likely?
Sweet potatoes are right out. I'm not a huge fan of margaritas, so I guess it's chili for me.
4. What are you 'snowed under' with right now?
Forms. With due dates that are glaring in my face. I'm in serious panic mode.
5. Tell us three to five things that make you feel balanced?
Sleep, a brisk walk, music, mindless internet, getting a project done.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I've been away from work for a week. Tomorrow will be my return day. I'm not looking forward to seeing my desk when I arrive....

1 sweet-talkers :

Joyce said...

Thanks for playing along this week. It's nice to see you in the HP. Good luck diving back into work mode. Always a bit rough, but once you're back I'm sure you'll regain your rhythm quickly.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.