Thursday, October 5, 2017

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Creepy Crawlies

1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it?
Probably not, at least not intentionally. Unless it's an earwig; those things are (shudder) nasty. Yes, I did just shudder for real.
2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other?
World peace.
3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is?
No, I look. And because they can look back in the sidelights, I have to open it once I've looked. If I'm upstairs or generally away from where they can see me, I have been known to pretend I'm not here at all.
4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh?
I think so, probably, as a kid. Smells better than it tastes.
5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why?
I wasn't allowed to watch Saturday morning TV. That was the time reserved for cleaning the house. Mom did the main part, I was only responsible for my room, and when lunchtime rolled around, regardless of how much (or little) I'd done in my room to actually clean, I was free!
6. Are you a “people watcher”?
The older I get, the more fascinating I find people. Except the annoying ones....
7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose?
Assuming they are all at peak ripeness, I'll have a pear, thank you.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world?
Wow. I don't really get peeved very often with blogs anymore. Horrific spelling and lack of coherence is a definite kill for me, though.
9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining?
I think I'd be a terrible Hindu. All those gods to keep track of....
10. What word do you use far too often?
It used to be "actually" but these days it might be pretty close to "probably."
11. How long do you spend in the shower?
Ten minutes? Long enough to wash my hair, scrub my face, and soap up and rinse the bod.
12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say?
I wouldn't. I promise you that no matter what happens in my future, I am extraordinarily unlikely to ever date again.
13. Your favorite flavor of soup is….?
I love a good split pea with ham. It's getting to be that time of year when it tastes best, too!
14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet…. do you squash him? (I am assuming this is a different bug from question #1)
My answer is the same. I don't go out of my way to kill things on purpose as a rule.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I feel guilty that I'm a bug squisher.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.