Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Make a difference today

1. What is the favorite piece of art you own.
My favorite is the watercolor of Canyon de Chelly that my dad's cousin painted for my wedding gift. Beast likes his Terry Redlin print best, but we still need to get it hung on the freakin' wall. It's only been a year!
2. The most expensive bill you paid last month.
Probably either a medical bill or the mortgage. Or, I suppose, credit card, which we pay off monthly.
3. What’s the last thing you apologized for?
Leaving today's baseball game early, I think.
4. If you could do today over, would you change anything?
I would definitely NOT have had the spicy dish at brunch. It was yummy, but omg heartburn sux!
5. What is the largest TV screen in your house?
It's the Sony in the living room. I think it's 48". Or 52". Sparky told us his roomie wants to get a 70" for their apartment. smh
6. What did you buy today?
Baseball tickets, pop, candy, nachos, brunch. I think that's it. We broke $100 easily.
7. I wish I had ____
...another day of weekend tomorrow.
8. How many photos did you take today?
I only took one. I think Beast took a dozen or so.
9. Last thing you wanted and didn’t get.
More energy.
10. What was the last new thing you tried?
Today's Chilaquiles, similar to these. Super-good!
11. Who is your hero?
My hero (foreground)
12. Today I feel really secure knowing ____
...that I have no impact on the world stage.
13. Whose life did you make a difference in today?
Probably my niece and nephew whose kids I wandered around the ballpark with.
14. What would have made today perfect?
No allergies, fewer people, and seats right behind home plate.
15. Did you thank anybody today?
I thanked my nephew Don who took care of getting tickets. And I thanked E for dancing the polka with me at the 7th inning stretch.
Bonus: If you were a Muppet, which would you be?
Gonzo.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

#11--so poignant!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.