Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
In Your Head! In Your Head!
  1. Which mythical monster would you most enjoy discovering (first- or second-hand) is real?
    I'd like to know there are Thestrals.
  2. When did you last exhibit monstrous behavior?
    I've been remarkably good lately. Really, it's been a startlingly good week in terms of my behavior.
  3. What do you think of monster trucks?
    I think they are ridiculous and a sign of feelings of inadequacy in the owner.
  4. If you like monster movies, what’s a monster movie you dislike? And if you dislike them, what’s a monster movie you like?
    Oh, well, I guess I'll go back to a similar well and say Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
  5. What song about a monster (or with the word monster in the title) do you really like?
    "Really like" is probably overstating it, but Skillet's "Monster" is pretty good.

1 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Beasts is a great choice! I forgot about it when listing mine.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.