Saturday, July 8, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Grabby
  1. There’s a convenience store nearby and you have a small case of the munchies. What do you grab?
    If it's hot out, I'll probably get Cheetos or chips. If it's winter, chocolate.
  2. You’re about to get on a plane and someone just stole all your reading material, but there’s a newsstand nearby. What magazine (of likely available titles) do you grab?
    I always stock up on trashy gossip rags: Us, People, Star, etc., when I go on a trip.
  3. On a regular work day, where do you grab lunch and what do you get if you don’t bring a lunch from home?
    I've become a recent devotee of Wendy's. Good burgers, but also really good salad, BIG drinks, and they serve diet Dr. Pepper!
  4. Instead of a lunch, you decide you need a quick nap during your workday. Where can you grab 40 winks?
    I will go to the park, or the cemetery, near my workplace, park and either kick back in the car, or get out and lie in the grass if it's super-hot. If I can't leave the building, I have tried napping in the workroom, but we have zero comfortable furniture, so I have to be wiped out to achieve a Power Nap.
  5. How close to your head is your cell phone when you’re asleep in bed?
    It's within a foot or so of my head with only the phone volume turned up. I use it for my alarm clock, so it has to be pretty close so I can hear it through the earplugs.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.