Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Questions Created Very Quickly Late Friday Morning
Friday totally snuck up on me, somehow. Oops!
  1. What are you reading?
    Get Well Soon: History's Worst Plagues and the Heroes Who Fought Them, by Jennifer Wright -- actually quite amusing, AND horrifying of course
    Burley Cross Postbox Theft, by Nicola Barker -- I've not made my mind up about this yet. It's not what I thought it was going to be, for sure!
    Christmas Days: 12 Stories and 12 Feasts for 12 Days, by Jeanette Winterson (on CD) -- This has been on my wishlist on Overdrive for eons. Why not read about Christmas in June?
    [What? You asked! That's a pretty light load, for me!]
  2. What are you listening to?
    I requested, on Facebook, people to send me "angry songs" last week. I have compiled them into a loud and cranky playlist on Spotify for Those Days.
  3. Anything amusing or strange happen to you recently?
    I got a hug from one of our daily goofy tweeners at work today. That was nice, and quite unexpected.
  4. What’s cookin’?
    Just anyone outside. It's hot and muggy and fixin' to storm.
  5. What was your contribution to your most recent potluck?
    I don't remember. I need to sign up for a potluck that's happening in 2 weeks and I honestly don't know what to bring. Maybe a fruit salad?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.