Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Chicago Crazy Questions

1) What was your dream growing up?
I don't remember really having "plans" or hopes for specific adult things aside from not having to answer to people (ha ha ha -- what a joke!). I do remember a couple of really weird, scary literal dreams, though.
2) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I had more sticktuitiveness. I do think some people are innately better at seeing things through.
3) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Long Island Iced Tea. Or Stoli rocks, lime twist.
4) What was the last book you read?
The last one I finished was Atlas Obscura. If you're an armchair adventurer, I recommend it.
5) Worst Habit?
Laziness.
6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
If I saw you, Bud, I would. However, I generally don't stop for people walking.
7) What is your favorite sport?
To watch: football. To play: uh.... bocce?
8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Call for help and then try not to think about whether I have to pee.
9) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I try not to dwell on the tragedies of life. What I consider "worst" might be other people's pretty good days.
10) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I think if you read my blog, you will (or have) become abundantly aware of just how weird I am.
11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I would be mortified if someone showed up today. The place is a pit, a sty, and I just can't keep up. But, I'd welcome you in and clear a place for you to sit a spell.
12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I would LOVE to be half my weight, literally. I have now achieved double my weight in my 20s. :'(
13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends on what we're doing, but I'm more likely to be the chicken-shit overly-conscientious one.
14) Ever been arrested?
Nope. Just a couple of traffic tickets.
15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay down the mortgage.
16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
This. And read.
17) Biggest pet peeve?
Mean, nasty people.
18) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Empathetic.
19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
Meh.

1 sweet-talkers :

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Peeing in elevators while trapped is allowed. That's what the corners are for,yes?

Well, we both are into laziness, but,alas, there is no real cure for me. I hope I can come to embrace it or to think of it as something that gives a weary mind time to heal, perhaps.
*sighs and goes back to indolent chocolate eating*. 🤓
Empathetic is good for your trait. I agree.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.