Saturday, May 27, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
MVP
  1. What’s the most important single ingredient in trail mix?
    I am not a fan of trail mix. Too many flavors and textures mixed up. I'm not a fan. So, once I've got it all separated, I probably start with the peanuts.
  2. What’s the most important single topping in a taco?
    Cheese.
  3. What’s the coolest instrument in an orchestra?
    Well, I played flute, but I really think the coolest is harp.
  4. What’s your favorite animal at the zoo?
    I head to the wolf exhibit early. And penguins and seals.
  5. Which are the best pieces in a sampler box of chocolates?
    The caramels.

1 sweet-talkers :

onebadscrivener said...

I've known a few concert harpists. They seem to be kind of loner-ish and brainy, something I've always found rather hot.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.