Saturday, May 13, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Guestimation
  1. How well do you adjust to sleeping in an unfamiliar place?
    When I was younger, it was hard. I slept poorly the first night anywhere, even places where I had slept before. These days, I drop like a hot rock wherever I am.
  2. When were you recently someone’s guest, and when were you recently someone’s host?
    Does Sparky count as a guest? He comes home to visit every few months. The last place I slept that wasn't home or hotel was Rosellen and Spence's last fall on our whirlwind tour of England. They've now moved from Manchester to Peterborough, so we have to go visit again. Besides the baby twins are walking now!!
  3. What’s the ickiest place where you’ve ever showered or bathed?
    My oldest niece's college apartment. The shower was absolutely disgusting.
  4. What’s something you don’t need but insist on taking when you travel?
    "Need" is relative, yes? I probably don't "need" books, or trashy magazines, but it would be a sucky vacation.
  5. Who’s got a comfy couch?
    I do. I love my couch (which I just spelled as "concussion" because I'm watching last week's NCIS).

1 sweet-talkers :

onebadscrivener said...

Boy, it seems everyone has a comfy couch except me.

I can't even imagine a vacation without something to read.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.