Saturday, March 4, 2017

I am....

You Are a Cat
You are a highly independent person. You enjoy exploring the world on your own, and you really treasure your alone time.

You have a deep connection with yourself, and you are most relaxed when you fly solo. You enjoy family and friends, but you are a loner at heart.

You are a true adventurer
, and you have a ton of courage. You are very curious about the world, and you love to explore the unknown as much as you can.

You are a very intuitive creature
, and you tend to help others heal. You have a good sense of what someone needs, even if there are many mysteries involved.
SO MUCH IRONY here! Some truth. A little stuff that I just don't see. But this is pretty much why I'd rather have a dog of my own--there's a enough cat in my life already!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.