Saturday, January 7, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Animate
I had occasion Thursday to think about the Chinese zodiac, which I put absolutely no stock in except for its cultural value in the state where I live, which has an enormous Asian population. These questions were inspired by those thoughts.
  1. In what ways are you like an ox?
    I seem to have the overall constitution of an ox. I tend to just keep plugging along physically through most of life's swervy bits.
  2. In what ways are you like a rabbit?
    I tend to hop from project to project with very little forethought or planning.
  3. In what ways are you like a snake?
    I don't (usually) strike without warning. You do have to pay attention, though, because the warning is often subtle.
  4. In what ways are you like a goat?
    I eat almost anything. I'm pretty sure I've recently eaten at least one slightly moldy slice of bread and maybe some moldy cheese. Still upright. {see #1}
  5. In what ways are you like a rooster?
    I guess...? "...full of sound and fury, signifying nothing" is occasionally my MO.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

#4--I did have a piece of moldy bread. I was desperate.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.