Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Back in the Highlights Again
  1. What was your highlight in dining for 2016?
    It kind of has to be our first night on the cruise, the Italian restaurant on the boat. Wonderful food, incredible service. Interesting people to watch, too, and our server was (rather weirdly) Indian rather than Italian which was strange only in the pronunciation of the food ultimately.
  2. What was your highlight in relationships for 2016?
    Just continuing to find out how many good friends and people are out there to help and support me.
  3. What was your highlight in entertainment for 2016?
    Well, we'll probably go see the Star Wars movie next week but aside from that Fantastic Beasts was really good.
  4. What was your highlight in self-improvement for 2016?
    Endless meetings, lots of reading. Talking. Listening.
  5. What was your highlight in completing something for 2016?
    I seem to have regained my footing at work. Let's just home I can maintain. I had a backslide this week, but I dealt with it differently. So maybe that's improvement.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I missed Fantastic Beasts. :(

onebadscrivener said...

I've decided I'm probably not going out of my way to see or read any of the new Harry Potter stuff. The auteur has a right to do whatever she wants with her creation, of course, but I think for me her canon ends with book seven and film eight. I don't want that stuff messed with, you know?

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.