Saturday, November 19, 2016

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Fair Use
  1. What was the last thing you put in the freezer not to freeze, but just to chill?
    Probably a bottle of pop that had been sitting out. I think I even remembered to remove it prior to solid freezing.
  2. What’s a non-food item you’re storing in a zippered, plastic bag?
    All my cookie cutters are in bags in the drawer so they don't skitter everywhere whenever the drawer is open. I'm sure I have a zillion other answers, but that's the first thing that popped into my head.
  3. What’s the most unusual item you’ve used as a bookmark?
    I use my hairbrush on a regular basis, which seems rather weird to people. Since I read while blowdrying my hair and generally prepping for the day.
  4. What’s something unusual for which you’ve used a kitchen utensil?
    I used to use spoons to dig in the dirt outside when I was a kid; Mom appreciated that... I know people who use wooden spoons to spank their kids. I can't think of anything that I take from the kitchen to another room these days, though. Toothpicks, I've seen them used as a miniature shims... seriously, I've got nothing.
  5. How many different kinds of balls do you have in your house?
    This made me giggle. I've got one boy guinea pig and some tennis balls inside. There's probably a couple of footballs in the garage, and perhaps a baseball. And bocce equipment. Probably golf balls too, but since Beast isn't playing anymore (fear of worsening his back) and I don't play at all. So, I think that's it.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.