Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
A to Z Meme

A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom?
Beast and I were texting as I came home tonight. I think my last was "Np" in response to him telling me he was going to bed, which he did before I got home.
B) What does the last text you received say? And from whom?
Oops, see above.
C) What time do you wake up most mornings?
Whenever the alarm goes off. Or, when I need to pee. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays my alarm is set for 7:10. Friday or Saturday (whichever I work), it's set for 6:30. And on Wednesdays it's set at 5:30.
D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night?
Not in my neighborhood. I'm careful in areas I don't know.
E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?
This. And Facebook. And read. One or more of the above.
F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?
Beast, of course. Not sure where. He's been sick all weekend, so before that for sure!
G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?
Nope. I was a chronic Teacher's Pet.
H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so?
I love my job. Today, I got to talk to a father and son who have ... some issues but are finally getting things together. And I laughed with another dad when he rolled not just his eyes but his whole head at his two teenagers. I made a homeless woman laugh when I told her she could have a look at the newspaper, but I'd "chase her down" if she didn't bring it back (and then mimed a fast walk)--she told me I was something else. [too true] Another guy, a regular, told me a bunch of random and lengthy stories about trips he's taken. I woke up another regular who was online but asleep. I chased a 2-year-old out of the children's room so his dad and brother could actually leave (and change his diaper--PEEEUWW!). I took photos of a Jedi in her robes with and without her light saber. I got to see a smile on a teen I rarely see smile. It was a great day.
I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos?
Who, moi? ...uhm, yes, I am a bit of a "That's what s/he said" person.
J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?
By someone other than a doctor? Yes.
K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?
Yes, I've met quite a few of these people.
L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted?
By someone other than a doctor? Yes.
M) Tell us something weird that turns you on.
Nope.
N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?
I'm married. We talk about sex all the time! [ha ha ha] But that's the only person I do talk about sex with, so....
And yes, it's mututal.
O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?
I've been trying to figure out my future for awhile. I don't know what the future holds, and generally I'm fine with that, but lately I seem to be getting thrown into choices I've never thought were available and it's confusing and unpleasant.
P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?
Oh, every day. Today, one of our regulars told me all about his feelings on the President and Hillary...and blah blah blah.
Q) Do you usually initiate hugs?
I wouldn't say "usually" but "often" yeah.
R) Are you a very affectionate person?
I can be.
S) Can you roll your own cigarettes?
Can I? Probably, but since I don't smoke it's not something I've considered learning to do.
T) What are you looking forward to?
My great-nephew Jo is being baptized in a couple of weeks. After that, I guess it's Jesse's wedding in September. Well, and summer and warm weather, too.
U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more?
Nope and nope.
V) Are you mentally strong?
Mostly yes.
W) Are you physically strong?
Nope.
X) Do you think you’re a good person?
Yes. Except when I'm being a total bitchface.
Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now.
I would like Beast to be healthier.
Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Bagel with two slices of cheese.

2 sweet-talkers :

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Being a bitchface doesn't exclude you from being a good person. It takes a Force of Nature personality to DO good in this world from time to time. Lol! Love that word! Fun read...thanks!

Cat. said...

Zippi, are you busy this week? I'm due for my annual review and I think you need to be my advocate. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.