Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Sorry (2015)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting?
I'm too good, too much of a softy. But even I am reaching the end of my rope on a certain issue in my household. The thing is, I pop off and yell at the drop of a hat, but I really do forgive very very quickly. For my sins.
2) Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten?
I've been keeping my nose pretty clean, and believe me, it's not happening by accident. This shit is hard!
3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp?
I probably only need 6-7, but I've been getting more than that lately, and feeling wiped out. It's gotta be the winter blahs. Or I'm coming down with something awful.
4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on?
A good bra. No more department store crap--I hit the bigtime about 10 years ago and still shop VS for bras. However, they are not friendly to the bigger band-size women of the universe. Another reason to lose weight!!
5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald's, what would you order?
Bacon, egg and cheese bagel and a large diet Coke. Or a bacon ranch salad and a large diet Coke. Or two sausage burritos and a large diet Coke. I actually prefer Wendy's or BK because they have diet Dr. Pepper now! woot
6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals?
I've always got a bag of almonds in my desk at work. Or some sort of nutty snack--sunflower seeds, pistachios, etc. They don't go bad in the time frame it takes me get through them--4-5 weeks--and they are good and healthy.
7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted?
Not quite. I nearly did after getting an epinephrine injection about 15 years ago. While I was walking out of the ER, the world tilted abruptly and I got my head down below my heart double-quick. I hadn't eaten anything all day, and spending 20 minutes spazzing on the epi took a lot of calories.
8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school?
I was tall, so I got shit about that. I got my first pair of glasses at age 10--I remember trying to hide them in my desk the first day, hated them--and I've always gotten comments about them. I was one of the Smart Kids, so I got a TON of shit about that. And I have a vivid memory of B!ll Ke!th turning around in music class in 5th or 6th grade and asking me why I was singing along with the teacher; we were ALL supposed to be singing, I liked singing, it was music class...but I don't believe I ever sang again in that class. He was a little jerk, and one of the popular kids.
9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl?
Of course. My Broncos are playing. And I need to see the ads.

3 sweet-talkers :

Unknown said...

They didn't observe you after the shot? Tttt....ttttt.....
have fun watching the Super Bowl.

The Gal Herself said...

You're the second one who singled out almonds as go-to snack. When I'm able, I'm gonna look into that.

Cat. said...

Great protein boost, good for your cholesterol level. And I find them hard to overeat....as in, I can only eat 5-10 before I'm just done.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.