Monday, January 18, 2016

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link in meme-roll)
  1. Holiday :: Vacation
  2. Timeframe :: Schedule
  3. Initiative :: Beginning
  4. Grinding :: Shaving
  5. Shouting :: Yelling
  6. Liver :: Jonah (my great-nephew is having a biopsy done of his liver tomorrow; he's not yet 4 months old)
  7. Extension :: Lengthening
  8. Taxes :: Death and ...
  9. Obnoxious :: Boisterous
  10. Ten minutes :: ?? I got nothing. I don't know if this has ever happened before!!

2 sweet-talkers :

Unknown said...

So young and yet having a liver-biopsy. I hope it went OK and they'll find nothing too serious. I feel for his parents and other family.

Unknown said...

So young and yet having a liver-biopsy. I hope it went OK and they'll find nothing too serious. I feel for his parents and other family.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.