Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Up and Autumn
  1. Where do you rank October among the twelve months of the year?
    I'd put it in the top 3.
  2. What time is the sun coming up where you live, and how does it affect your life or schedule?
    It's rising slightly before 7 these days. The only real effect I can think of is that it's right in my eyes when I'm sitting in the living room in the morning. And of course, it means winter is coming. Boo!
  3. How do you manage to get enough fresh air and exercise in bad-weather months?
    Hah! I don't get much of that in the rest of the year, so there's no big change for me!
  4. Holidays and weather aside, what are the best and worst things about the autumn months?
    Best is the smell in the air, the lower humidity, the crisp, cool nights, the light.... Bad things: occasionally brutally cold, and the sense of impending winter.
  5. What are some good songs for the soundtrack of the season?
    ...this is why I don't really do mixtapes. I freeze up and can't think of anything. All that comes to mind are Halloween songs for kids!

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I think I actually get more exercise in winter because of shoveling or brushing off my car. I'm a slug the rest of the year.

Cat. said...

Heh--that thought occurred to me as well. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.