Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Mood
  1. When did you last spend kind of a long time in an unpleasant mood?
    Wednesday was NOT a good day, though, surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as one would expect. The last really lengthy day of bad mood was probably a couple of weeks ago. Despite a very very strange and depressing week, I never really hit Downerville somehow.
  2. When you’re in a bad mood, what are strategies you employ for either dealing with it or shaking it?
    I try to find someone to talk to. Or I try to distract myself. Or I take a nap/go back to bed. None of those solutions work every single time, but usually one of them does.
  3. What’s a meal you enjoy only when you’re specifically in the mood for it?
    I have to be in the perfect mood for calamari or octopus. And it has to be cooked just right.
  4. When you’re in an especially foul mood, how are those close to you most likely to detect it?
    Really? The entire ZIP CODE knows when I'm in a bad mood! It's not a secret.
  5. What external forces seem most to influence your mood?
    Other people's moods. I'm overly sympathetic, to say the least.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.