Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Salon

(Link in meme-roll)

Time:
15:40
Scene:
The living room. Sunny skies and humid outside where Beast is changing oil and checking brakes, etc. on Sparky's and my cars. Sparky, meanwhile, is upstairs in his room Skyping in with his D& D group and making weird random sounds. I'm compiling a Chinese order for dinner when Beast gets done; he'll go get gas and pick it up. No TV. It's delightful. Now, if only I didn't have low-level nausea, life would be perfect.
Today's Plan:
Sparky and I hit Meijer for $168 worth of food. Beast has been working on laundry, and lawn-mowing (and car repair). I thought about going in to work to make up some of my time missed this week due to illness. I guess I still could do that. Maybe while Beast is on his meeting....
Listening to:
Random noise from Sparkyland. The A/C blower. My laptop fan. The wall clock ticking.
Drinking:
Diet Coke.
Thought for today:
One of the people on Facebook that I've known the longest posted this earlier today. It's one of my favorite quotes.
Giving thanks for:
the good, kind, big-hearted people I know. And frankly, those I don't know and will never meet, but who change the world one small act at a time.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.