Saturday, June 13, 2015

Blogthings x8

You Taste in Food is 60% International
You make bold choices when it comes to food, and this often leads you down a more international path. You don't shy away from spice or flavor.

You have sampled a lot of the world's food, and there's so much more you want to try. You are the type to order something you've never had before!
I do like lots of different kinds of foods. Just give me a warning before I'm going to eat something really off the wall, ok? And no raw dead animals of any kind!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
You Are a Purple Rubber Ducky
You have the heart of artist. Or a poet. Or maybe a writer. The point is, you're very expressive.

For you, it's all about listening to your intuition. If it doesn't feel right, then you're not going to do it.

You are hard to predict, and you surprise everyone - including yourself. You've got your own little groove (or even tide) going on.

You are unique without trying to be, and you couldn't change that even if you wanted to.
I have a lot of duckies, but no purple ones. I think....?

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
You Are Neon Green
You are a bit eccentric at times, but you are never without flair. You turn heads in a delightful way.

You are big on self-expression, and in some ways, you are always evolving your style. But you do have a signature look that you always maintain.

You are willing to go against the crowd as much as you need to. Sometimes you fight for what's right; other times you just feel like rebelling.

You may not fit into the mainstream, but you definitely have your role to play. You inspire others to be themselves.
My signature look = T and jeans. And I am quite contrary much of the time. It's not a good thing for my relationship with my boss, shall we say?

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
You Wear a Graduation Hat
You may or may not have a lot of degrees, but you are definitely one smart cookie!

You get a great sense of accomplishment from putting your brain to work
, and finishing tasks is your forte.

You are curious about everything, and you're not one to let your curiosity go unsatisfied.

Even once you've graduated from something, you don't feel like your job is done. There is still so much more learning to do.
I find nothing here with which to disagree.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Your Glamour Color is Orange
Your sense of glamour is low key and uniquely you.

You add little touches of glamour whenever inspiration hits.

You like to maintain your individuality, even when it's time to dress up to the nines.

You rock your own beautiful style!
The whole concept of "glamour" does not intersect with my life any more than it absolutely must. I have no aspirations to be glamorous, which is decidedly a good thing as things have turned out.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
You Are Cosmopolitan
You are a very worldly person, and you cultivate an international attitude in your own backyard.

You keep an open-mind, and you love to try new things - especially from other cultures. You want to get to know as much of the world as possible.

You aren't the type of person who is content to consume. You are driven to create... or at least to remix a little!

Your ideal San Francisco neighborhood: Mission District
I like SF a lot, and this description is pretty accurate. From what I've heard of the Mission District, I'd love it, but I doubt I can afford it.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
You Are Sweet Pickles
You are lighthearted, fun, and even a bit adventurous. You aren't afraid of novelty.

You like to experiment a bit in your life, and you can appreciate the creativity of others.

You're so easy going that others often don't realize how complex you are.
There are many fascinating sides to your personality.

Whenever possible, you default to kindness and compassion. You're not about to make life any harder for people than it already is.
I can't stand sweet pickles, but the description is pretty accurate. I'm not sure if my personality is "fascinating" though.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
You Are a Pink Sky
You are a very independent person, and it's not something people automatically realize about you. You are much more spirited than you seem.

You take a thoughtful approach to life, and you always leave room for lots of daydreaming. It's quite cozy inside your head.

You are very romantic, and you are constantly falling in love with the world around you. There is a lot of inspiration out there.

You are a dreamy person, and you think that it never hurts to wish a little. How are your dreams going to come true if you don't even know what they are?
...and I don't like pink either, though a pink sky really is delightful. Anyway, I don't daydream, per se anymore, not often and I wouldn't describe my headspace as "cozy" at all. Manic, maybe. Please God, I'm not romantic or dreamy, either!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.