Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
17 Meme

Are you a jealous person?
Depends on your definition of jealous. I occasionally suffer from the first and second ones and probably the last two, but not so much the third one.
When is the next time you’re traveling out of state?
I have no idea. I'm only 15 minutes by car from the state line, so it's not that unusual. Might be visiting Sparky before May, but who knows. Otherwise, I have no travel plans whatsoever. Beast will be all over the midwest this week though, mostly south. Whee, business travel.
Can you write your name in a foreign language?
Uh, my name is my name regardless on the language being spoken around me. And my first name is sorta made up so it's REALLY not translatable. If you refer to the name I use online, then you can choose either "Kot." or "Inwentaryzator."
When you’re getting ready for something, do you listen to music?
I listen to music when I'm working, and sometimes in the car while driving. "When I'm getting ready for something"--I'm always getting ready for SOMEthing....
What is your favorite day of the week?
Used to be Monday, no contest. Now...maybe Tuesday? I still like Monday, though; sorry, Bob Geldof.
What is something you did yesterday and wish you could’ve done today?
I worked yesterday. There's nothing about yesterday I'm dying to repeat. It wasn't a bad day, but I'd rather not go to work today, thanks.
If you woke up tomorrow and knew/spoke a different language, which language would you want it to be?
Greek.
What did you last order online?
I think that would be groceries, from Peapod.
Do you have any specific hobbies?
Blogging, reading, sleeping, puzzles, games.
What’s a song you recently discovered that you want to tell everyone about?
Can't think of anything, sorry.
Favorite fall or winter accessory?
Warm cotton sox. I'm not fussy, but nylon and wool are right out! They cut up my feet (nylon) and make me break out in hives (wool).
What did you last eat?
Communion. At church. I'll leave food content of it to theological debate.
Look to your left. What’s there?
A table full of random stuff: coasters, a hot pad, a bowl, Kleenex box, can of pop (unopened), lotion, manicure stuff, phone, pencil, and three pill bottles. That's just the top.
How long does it take you to fall asleep?
Last night, the first time took me about 10 minutes. Then I woke up again at 11:30 or so and was awake till 2.
Is there a TV in the room you are in?
Yup. And it's on....watching NASCAR (yawn).
What comes to your mind when I say red?
"Danger, Will Robinson!"
Name something you think is pointless?
Really expensive jeans. Well, really expensive clothes of any kind.

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Man, I envy you Peapod. *sigh*

Kwizgiver said...

I need to update my answer to that question--I am jealous!

Helena said...

I so agree with your last answer - labels are ridiculously needless!........my son's nickname is Peadpod....it's a long story.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.