Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Music Meme
...
1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
Either U2 or Melissa Etheridge.
2. What was the last song you listened to?
Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe the re-beginning of RHPS Friday night: "Science Fiction Double Feature." LIPS!
3. What’s in your CD player right now?
In the car is Diana Gabaldon's latest (I'm on disc 16 of bloody-38 total. OMG! I think there's one in the kitchen player, but I'm not sure what. The soundtrack to "South Pacific" maybe?
4. What was the last show you attended?
I can't even remember.
5. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
The greatest show I've been to is probably The Lion King, the traveling show, about 7 years ago.
6. What’s the worst show you’ve ever been to?
So many kids' music productions.
7. What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?
I was in junior high and high school band. We marched and performed a lot. To say the least.
8. What show are you looking forward to?
I'm very excited about our trip to Pasadena this New Year's.
9. What is your favorite band shirt?
I really liked the ... Atombic Bomb shirt from U2, but I didn't get the right size, so I had to pass them along.
10. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
I'll go with Melissa. She seems pretty chill.
11. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
Vinnie James. Technically, he never had a hit, so he couldn't make a comeback, but he's so freakin' good...!
12. Who is one band/artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to?
Melissa. Again.
13. What was your last musical “phase” before you wisened up?
"Wisened up"?? Holy magoly and WTF!! I'm not EVEN going to answer this. I like music that I like, even the hopelessly lame stuff from my past.
14. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
Less than 10, possibly less than 5. Not my thing.
15. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
Maybe...a dozen?
16. What’s your “guilty pleasure” that you hate to admit to liking?
I don't care if people know what I like. I do like Nickelback just fine. I also like the Bee Gees and the Backstreet Boys. C'mon, the music is fun and it brings back good memories. What I don't like anymore is ODing on any one artist exclusively all the time.
17. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Oh, no, I can't do that. There are way too many of those to even START listing....!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Thank you for introducing me to Vinnie James. wow!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.