Saturday, November 29, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Sarcasm
  1. What are you sarcastically thankful for today [i.e., Friday]?
    I was very thankful so many people had the day off work yesterday.
  2. What are you sarcastically looking forward to this weekend?
    I was terribly excited about cleaning off my desk.
  3. What’s something that’s sarcastically given you a sense of accomplishment lately?
    Well, I didn't get fired at my mid-year review, so there's that.
  4. What will you sarcastically do to better yourself in the next few days?
    I will not spend shit-tons of money in public with maniacs.
  5. Do you agree with Jon Cryer who said, “Sarcasm is lost in print” and Megan Fox who said, “Sarcasm doesn’t translate in print at all?”
    Oh, I TOTally agree with them, 100%.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.