Monday, October 20, 2014

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Think of a topic or issue about which you've switched your opinion. Why the change?
I'm slowly learning that I don't need to participate in every argument in the world. I don't even need to have an opinion in most of them. And it's actually BAD for me to get involved in arguments that are about other people's lives. Keeping quiet is hard, but necessary. Why change? I'd like to be a better person, that's all.
2) What kind of trophy would you like to win?
I'm really not at all interested in trophies. Something else to dust. Just...no.
3) What household chore do you like the most?
I don't mind washing dishes, although I hate to do all the prep for just a couple of things, so I usually wait for things to pile up a little.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
I really love this time of year when all the leaves put on their last show. It reminds me of the cycle of life and that the best time for beauty isn't always in the beginning of life (spring) but later. That's a very hopeful point of view for me right now.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.