Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Shppng
  1. Roughly how many plastic shopping bags do you think are in your house right now, and which store is represented most by them?
  2. Probably close to 100. I need to take some to work next week to use on rainy days.
  3. Roughly how many gift cards do you possess, and about how much are they worth in sum?
  4. Hmm, probably 4-5, totaling maybe $150? I don't know actually.
  5. What’s an aisle at your favorite grocery store or drugstore that you pretty much never walk down?
  6. I try to stay out of the laundry aisle. All that (aCHOO!) perfume. Yuck!
  7. When you shop for groceries, are you most likely to grab a shopping cart or a shopping basket? How often do you grab neither?
  8. Cart. I don't go to the store very often unless I'm restocking everydamnthing. Once in a great while, I'll grab a basket when I stop at the little store for lunch and random emergency stuff.
  9. What was the last thing you purchased just in case?
  10. NexCare Skin Crack Care. God forbid I should run out of that; I use it nightly on the places I've chewed on cuticles.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.