Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Basketball or Window
This week’s questions are inspired either by things I saw outside my office window this week or by the 2014 NBA Finals, which I’m watching now. I know; they can’t all be gold!
  1. Who are some of the unsung heroes in your life?
  2. My coworkers, my son, my pastor, my sponsor, my parents, friends, family members....
  3. What item of clothing, worn by someone else, did you especially notice this past week?
  4. Well, Sarah at work had on a very short knit skirt, which isn't her normal sort of thing--though she rocked it--and was a little...uhm, maybe not so okay.
  5. When did someone last do you a very small kindness, and what was it?
  6. I think the key here is to notice the small kindnesses. People at work do small kind things every day; not just coworkers, but patrons too. Yesterday's thing was being able to rely on one of my coworkers' ordering lunch for me for our meeting.
  7. What's something you're looking forward to purchasing in the next few days?
  8. Today is massage day. I've needed this for a week! That's the winner for the weekend.
  9. What's something you know about San Antonio?
  10. Pretty sure they make Pace Picante sauce there. ;-) And there is a fantastic River Walk.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Massage day! MASSAGE DAY! Should be a national holiday. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.