Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Blogthings

You Are Together
You are an organized and conscientious person. You have your life in order, and you take the time to do things right.

You enjoy the feeling of being productive, and you like to complete tasks. You feel anxious if you don't get closure.

You have fun playing in your downtime, but you need to work first.
You can't relax if you still have things to do.

You take the extra time to get every detail perfect. You would rather do a few things well than try to take on everything.
Actually, I'm pretty sure this only means I like purple nail polish... And I think I need to redo my pedicure, too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.