Sunday, June 29, 2014

Blogthings

Flexibility Energizes You
You see the world as a place full of opportunities and promise. You love to keep your options open.

You aren't the type of person who needs a plan. In fact, too much scheduling can weigh your energy down.

You need as much freedom as possible, and you won't squander it. You put your time and energy to good use.

You don't have expectations about the future, and you are always ready to change course. You try to leave space for new experiences and adventures.
Well, I do like to plan, but I'm pretty good at winging it, too. Sort of depends on what "it" is, doesn't it? I plan if I'm speaking about something complicated in public. I plan vacations. But I don't freak out if I have to speak extemporaneously (and briefly), nor do I stick to the plan if something else comes up on vacation.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.