Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Shadow
  1. When have you had to choose the lesser of two evils?
    Every day. It's a constant battle, in greater and lesser proportions.
  2. When have your good intentions resulted in something awful?
    Mostly this happens when I don't think through what consequences might be. I often try to help people by doing stuff for them, when really they'd be better served doing it themselves in order to "own" it.
  3. In your experience, have two wrongs ever made a right?
    Maybe not a right, but sometimes a not-so-bad.
  4. When have you had to let virtue be its own reward?
    This usually involves me not trumpeting around how wonderful I handled something.
  5. What is the worst toll stress has ever taken on you?
    The last four years haven't been good. I've gained a lot of weight, added some interesting awful habits to my repertoire (which I'm trying to un-add), screwed up my long-term health, and it's not over yet.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.