Saturday, April 5, 2014

Friday Five +

(Link in meme-roll)
Usage
  1. What was the occasion that called for your most recent use of a power tool?
    I haven't used a power tool for anything in eons; like my dad, I'm pretty much a traditionalist. Then again, I don't do a lot of things requiring the use of power tools. I did break out the screwdriver at work last month to take off the grill behind the drinking fountain in the basement at work; the water wouldn't turn off at closing, so C and I had to figure out the water shut-off. Otherwise, nada.
    Unless, of course, you consider a computer a power tool.
  2. What was the occasion that called for your most recent use of a postage stamp?
    An actual stamp? Hmm. I think it's been a month or so, and I expect it involved a bill.
  3. What was the occasion that called for your most recent use of a threatening word or gesture?
    Oh, I do this all the time, primarily in jest. The last meaningful time? Probably in the car at some point.
  4. What was the occasion that called for your most recent use of some transparent tape?
    I use tape at work almost every day; most of the time I'm sticking the slip of cataloging info on a stack of things that share the same call #.
  5. What was the occasion that called for your most recent use of Wikipedia?
    I looked up Ricky Schroder at work yesterday to find out the title of a movie a patron requested: "the one about World War I."
 + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + 

Bonus questions:
  1. What’s your favorite frozen treat on a stick?
    I haven't had one in forever, but I like bomb pops. It's almost Ice Cream Truck Season (not that I've EVER flagged one down for myself).
  2. What’s your favorite lollipop?
    Really like Blowpops. However, they are simply not an option anymore because of my teeth.
  3. When you passed notes during class in high school, who was mostly often the recipient?
    Laura. Aka, Kermit. Do not ask. I don't know.
  4. Who among your high school friends was the first to get his or her own car?
    Teri. Or one of the guys, maybe John?
  5. Who’s the black sheep in your family?
    My brother, I guess. At least in my generation. I don't think we really have any black sheep anywhere in the family though. Del's more of a medium-gray sheep.
  6. Who’s the family historian?
    Ugh. Apparently, me. But I don't want to be! It really should be my oldest sister.
  7. What was the last thing you sprayed from a spray bottle?
    Eyeglass cleaner. Yesterday at work.
  8. What was the last thing you sprayed from an aerosol can?
    I...don't think I've used anything aerosol for a long time. Certainly, I don't have much at home that qualifies, except the Pam can which I haven't used for awhile. So, probably something at work, but I don't remember.
  9. When did you last make reservations for something?
    Me, personally? Probably at a restaurant while on vacation? I don't know. As far as hotels or flights, it's been awhile. Beast has good access to cheap rooms through work, so he does most of that.
  10. What’s your next upcoming appointment?
    I have a haircut scheduled next Friday. Lots of meetings and stuff in between, but no appointments.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.