Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Attention

  1. What were the circumstances surrounding your last reception of unwanted attention from strangers?
    Oh there's always someone at work being weird in some way that makes me want to run screaming from the building. I've trained myself to "go clinical" and just deal.
  2. How do you feel about being flirted with?
    Ugh. I only flirt with babies and toddlers. Grown-up flirting annoys the be-jeebers outta me. See question #1.
  3. Whose attention would you like a little more of?
    Sparky's, but then again he's 21 and in his own world as he should be.
  4. How’s your attention span?
    Depends on the time of day and how much......squirrel!
  5. Who in your life seems to crave the most attention?
    Frankly, this year it's felt like me. Which is unusual, and I'm sick of feeling that way.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.