Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blogthings

Your Intellectual Virtue is Knowledge
You love deep contemplation but not until you have all the facts and details.

Unlike most people, you don't jump to conclusions. You look at every angle before you start thinking.

You are open to changing your mind if new facts come up. You don't get stuck in an intellectual rut.

You believe that learning is a process and a journey. Your knowledge is always evolving, and there is no end point.
OK, yes, I am a bit of a conclusion-jumper. And I don't really contemplate. I'd LIKE to, but I bore myself when I try.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.