Saturday, February 22, 2014

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. H is for HABITAT: How close is your current home to your "dream" home?
It's pretty darn close! I love this house so much...
2. H is for HACKER: How concerned are you about the threat of someone hacking into your personal accounts?
Probably not concerned enough, but there's not much there, and I'm not a public person, so who would care?
3. H is for HELICOPTER: Have you ever ridden in a helicopter? If not, would you if you had the chance?
No, but I would LOVE a chance. They do helicopter tours of the Grand Canyon out of Vegas and I would so love to do one, but Beast is Not a Fan of heights, so...I need to find someone else to go with.
4. H is for HELL: Do you believe that Hell is a real place, and if so, how do you picture it?
I like Sartre's description in "No Exit"--Hell is other people. As in being trapped forever with the same small group of people you can't stand. I think, really, we create our own hell on earth and there's not really a point in having a specific PLACE called Hell. Much like The Kingdom of Heaven, it's where you are in your headspace sometimes.
5. H is for HITCHCOCK: What’s your favorite Alfred Hitchcock movie?
I like Psycho a lot, and The Birds freaks me out in spite of the laughable (by today's standards) FX.
6. H is for HOLIDAY: Which holiday do you wish people would take more seriously and why?
I wish Christians (real and so-called) would get as worked up about Easter as many of them do about Christmas. It's kinda, y'know, more important theologically.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.