Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blogthings

You Find Rest Comforting
You can skimp a lot in your life, but you can't skimp on sleep or downtime. You need a solid night's sleep, every night.

And if don't get the rest you need, then it's naptime for you. You won't risk a meltdown or functioning poorly.

Rest is not just a prerequisite for you, it's also just something you straight up love. It feels good to kick back.

There's nothing more soothing than a lazy morning in bed, especially when it turns into a lazy day.
I do love sleep; it's one of my favorite things, probably because I've suffered from insomnia for 35 years off and on. I have, however, found that I can totally function on 2-3 hours a sleep per night for a day or two. Eventually, though, I will turn into a blithering idiot.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.