Friday, January 24, 2014

Blogthings

You Are a Grapefruit
You live a very balanced life - and a very active one. You get a lot done.

You are health conscious, and you believe in taking care of yourself. You eat well, exercise, and get plenty of rest.

Some may consider you a perfectionist, but you actually have less stress in your life by getting things right the first time.

You are realistic about what you can get done and where others are in their own journeys. You may be fastidious, but you're also mellow and tolerant.
Well, actually not so much. I'm not at all balanced, and I don't think busy is the same as active. I just had my 5th fast-meal in a row, so healthy eating isn't happening....but I'm getting better at being realistic.



0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.