Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Social

(Link in meme-roll)

1. What is your favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
I don't like most of them. I don't understand why "The Sound of Music" is a Christmas thing, and I'm tired to death of the cuteness of all the animated stuff. I think I need a good performance of "A Christmas Carol" to get myself de-humbugged.
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
I volunteer year-round, so Christmas isn't any different than the rest of the year. I have a Giving Tree gift to buy and wrap and take to church next week.
3. What is your favorite toy received as a child for the holidays?
Barbie's Dream House.
4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays?
I had jingle bells on my shoelaces for several years. How annoying hat must have been for teachers! I still actually HAVE those bells, too.
5. What do you do on Christmas Eve? If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?
We usually go out for Chinese food then either go to church for late service or drive around looking at lights until it's time to hit the late service. This year, Beast and I need to be at both services so I'm not sure what things will look like.

1 sweet-talkers :

Karen Greenberg said...

I think the jingle bells on your shoes would be cute. It's too bad it's a tad late to get my students some bells!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.