Saturday, November 30, 2013

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Which is your favorite rock band?
U2.
2. Which rock other than the one that is your real birthstone do you wish was your birthstone?
I've always wanted to be Opal (October). Don't ask me why: there's no deep meaning, beyond knowing someone with that name once, and liking opals.
3. How many pieces of jewelry do you own with your actual birthstone in it?
I have one necklace, which I rarely wear because it's topaz set in gold. I don't like gold, and you can barely see the topaz against the gold.
4. Which sketch, if any, do you most remember from ABC’s Saturday morning "Schoolhouse Rock" series?
I was never allowed to watch cartoons on Saturday mornings, so I never got to see "Schoolhouse Rock" except as an adult. My mother has a lot to answer for!
5. Do you own a rocking chair?
Yes. And I used it today, too, but not while I was holding the baby.
6. Someone who can be strong in the face of adversity is often described as a "rock." Who in your life is that rock for you?
God.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.