Sunday, November 3, 2013

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. How often do you wake up before your alarm clock goes off?
This depends on your definition of "before." I'm almost always awake at some point before morning; my usual routine is to sleep an hour or two when I first go to sleep, then be awake for up to an hour, then sleep and then maybe wake up once more closer to 3 for awhile. But I almost always am awakened by my alarm when it goes off.
2. On an average morning, how many times do you press the snooze button on your alarm clock?
I try not to do it more than twice, especially if Beast is home. I hate to wake him up completely just because I can't get moving.
3. How many different alarm clocks do you use to make yourself wake up?
Just the one (Bose), unless I'm not sure it's working (power outage or time change)--then I use my phone instead.
4. What activity do you spend the most amount of time on in a normal weekday?
If "on a computer" counts as one activity, I'm doing that 10-12 hours/day minimum.
5. What do you normally spend more time doing: eating, driving, using a computer or watching television?
Aside from driving, I'm usually on the computer when I'm doing any of the other options. And based on the math in question #4, I think "computer" wins by default anyway.
6. If you could have an extra day of the week, how would you most likely spend it?
Sleeping and reading.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.