Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Boring

1. What’s the most boring television show?
Oh, there are so very many! Lots of car shows, lots of fishing shows...baseball, basketball...
2. What’s a really boring movie?
Again...just loads! It's one of the reasons I don't go to movies very often.
3. Whose music is really boring?
I don't understand rap. It's just...the same thing. Over and over. At least, usually. Some tracks are ok, but so many of them are just nonsense.
4. What used to be interesting but is now boring?
Hot-looking boys.
5. Who’s the most boring person you know?
I wish I could say me, but I'm afraid that's not true lately.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

You are far from boring. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.