Friday, November 22, 2013

Blogthings

You Are Super Mario Bros.
You have an active imagination, and you are a very creative problem solver.

You know that there is more than one way to get things done, and you love figuring out new ways of doing things.

You are goal oriented
but not competitive. You like to complete tasks, but you also need to have fun along the way.

You are compassionate and helpful, but you also value your alone time. You are reserved about expressing your true self.
This makes me chuckle. I do like Mario Bros., though I don't think I've ever actually play it.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.