Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
My Random Randomness Meme, part 3

1) What room are you in?
Living room.
2) Can you solve a rubix cube?
No, though I can spell it properly.
3) Are you psychic in any way?
There are some occasional incidents that are randomly freaky but probably just coincidence.
4) What star sign are you?
Scorpio. Comin' up, yo!
5) What's your favorite color?
Blue.
6) What's your lucky number?
I don't really believe in "lucky" numbers, but I like 3 and 16.
7) Do you have any chores that should be done now?
Always. There's a load of laundry each in the washer and dryer.
8) Did you have a cherished childhood teddy bear or other toy?
Yes. I have a small pink mouse that was purchased at the Denver train station when I was very little.
9) What was the last thing you bought from a vending machine?
I bought animal crackers for "dinner" last Monday before a meeting.
10) What shoe size are you?
9-10 women's.
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
That's along the lines of asking my age, only in my case, I'm more likely to tell you my age than the size of my shoe collection. It might be that I don't know exactly, or that I can't count that high.
12) If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make?
"Be kind", "Do unto others, etc.", "Stop with your ego trip already."
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
Invisibility.
14) ...and what would your hero name be?
Invisibrarian?
15) ...and what outfit would you wear?
How would that matter? I'd be invisible!
16) What was your last dream about?
I don't remember. First time in several days--I've had some weird waking-up dreams this week. Today, I was just so freakin' tired that I wasn't even dreaming. Yay for sleeping 4-7 a.m.!!
17) What would you do if you won the lottery?
Not tell anyone except Beast, and our accountant for as long as possible.
18) Would you like to build/design your own house?
Been there, done it. It turned out even better than I could have dreamed. I love this house! We have the floor plans--if we ever move, I'm voting we rebuild it at the other end.
19) Which form of public transport do you prefer?
I love riding on trains. Show me a subway or commuter rail and I'm all about it! I especially love The Tube in London, but I've also ridden the Metro/a in Beijing, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rome, D.C. and Chicago (not the L, just Metrarail).
21) Can you juggle?
Only metaphorically.

4 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I wish I could take a month and take the train all over the US to see sights I've never seen.

Kwizgiver said...

I love that you live in your dream home.

amy said...

What's the answer to number twenty?

Cat. said...

20 is boring. Plock. :-P

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.