Friday, October 25, 2013

Blogthings

You Are Influenced by the 1920s
You are smitten with this classic period of glamorous clothes that broke all of the traditional rules.

You love clothing that is a little wild and playful, but still very sophisticated and proper by today's standards.

You gravitate toward anything art deco or jazzy. You're willing to spend a bit more on formal wear.

You are confident and enough to pull off a short haircut. You don't hide behind your look.
Well, I like the '20s ok--The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books--but I wouldn't say it's the decade that's had the most influence on me, style- or otherwise, beyond the fact that my mom was born during it.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.