Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
More Meme, Part Two

What would you choose to be famous for?
AbsoROOTry nuffing. I have no interest in being famous. If I have to be famous, I'd like to be famous anonymously.
If you have a webcam, are you ever paranoid people can see you?
All they will see is me typing/playing games/reading or the front of the couch when I set my laptop on the floor. Oh, I suppose, when I log off, they could theoretically see an up-close view of my computer base, since I always close the lid when I log off, and the camera is just above the screen.
Do you find it difficult to sleep at night? Any reason(s) why?
I have developed a bad habit of being awake sometime between 1 and 3 a.m. every night. It's annoying. I have no idea what wakes me up, short of sheer habit (or a full bladder).
If you had to go on a game show, which would you choose?
Perish the thought!! If I had to, I'd pick "Wheel of Fortune" since I'm almost certain I wouldn't embarrass myself. "Jeopardy" would be the one that other people might suggest, but I'd end up with crap categories or generally end up being stupid.
What about if you had to go on a reality show?
I would, quite honestly, be likely to slit my wrists if I absolutely had to do this.
Which would you choose then?
OK, Beast and I have talked about doing "The Amazing Race" but I'm pretty sure we'd be one of the first teams out, or maybe I'd be the person doing all the whining and bitching. Probably both of those options. So, anyway, I'm not looking, but if Phil Keoghan showed up with his camera crew and forced me into it, I'd probably do it. Anyone else though: shoot me, please.
Tell me about your favorite TV show:
I really like all the alphabet shows: NCIS, NCIS:LA, CSI, L&O:SVU et al.. And "Life in the E.R."
Why were you last irritated?
Well, I'm currently rather irritated with Clay Matthews for a really STUPID tackle he just made out of bounds. smh Don't be one of those guys, Clay, c'mon!
What time did you get up this morning?
My clock read 8-0-something the first time I remember looking at it.
The last city you were in: Where was it and do you like it there?
Well, technically, I was in the city in which I work this morning to get some groceries.... lol The latest trip to a Big City in which I don't live, work, or otherwise visit weekly was July when we went to Obama's home town. It's not a particularly gorgeous city, but there is always a lot going on.
Do you like the countryside?
Yes. However, right now the countryside around here doesn't much like me. Still, it's pretty nice seeing farm animals on my way to work.
If you see someone yawn, do you often yawn as well?
I do. Particularly when I'm already sleepy.
Recommend me a good movie:
If you never saw "The Piano", you should. I fell in love with Harvey Keitel after seeing him in this and "Thelma & Louise" in short order. And Holly Hunter was exceptional, as was Anna Paquin.
Do you think you’d make a good model?
No. Please.
Would you ever want to be one?
I'd be so freakin' bored! No. Standing around doing nothing is one of the definitions of Hell for me.
How often do you change your hairstyle?
About once a decade whether I need to or not.
What does it look like now?
Well, the usual, with a clip holding the bangs off my forehead. It's humid and sticky here today and my hair"s heavy and sweat-inducing.
Do you have a favorite day of the week? Which is it?
I like Mondays. And Wednesdays, oddly; that is the longest day of my week, but at the end I know it's usually an easy slide till bedtime, and Friday.
Are you alone?
In an extremely philosophical and metaphorical sense, we are all alone (unless you believe in God, of course). But, Beast is across the room watching the same football game I am.
When is the last time you were on the phone after 2 am?
About a kabillion years. No lie--I honestly don't remember talking to anyone at that time.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

That's very philosophical of you--the answer to the alone question.

I loved The Piano, I remember going to see it at the theater with people who didn't get it.

jennifer anderson said...

yep people can feel alone even in a crowd.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.