Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
More Meme, Part One

Have you ever said you would never love again?
Yup. Or words to that effect. I had a discussion with FIL a few years ago during which he complained that he couldn't find any women at the retirement home who wanted to 'snuggle'; I told him that from my perspective, the last thing any of the women there wanted was someone else to have to end up being responsible for at that point in their lives. Maybe I was predicting my future, eh?
Have you heard a song today that reminds you of somebody?
I haven't listened to any music today, except whatever ads have been on.
Do you apologize first?
I usually do, yes. Of course, "first" may be well into the 'discussion.'
Has someone made a promise to you and broke it?
Really? I'd love to meet the person who says 'no' to this. I'd punch 'em for lying.
Have you ever won a lot of money in a slot machine? How much?
Nope. I don't really understand slots, and mostly it's a fast way to lose all my cash.
Do you watch sport on TV even though you aren't a sporty person yourself?
No, I watch sport on TV because Beast likes it, and because I (often) also enjoy it. Looking forward to the beginning of football season next week.
Do you eat / drink at your computer?
Yup. Slap my wrist.
How much do you overeat at special occasions? (Birthdays, Christmas, etc.)
Too much. Then again, that's kind of what they're for, right?
Do you require glasses / contacts to see properly? If so, which do you use?
I haven't worn contacts in 28 years, but I got my first glasses when I was 10. They aren't actually working very well for me right now.
When you hear your voice back on a recording, do you think it sounds awful?
It doesn't sound like me, and I think it sounds stupid. Not awful, just ignorant.
When was the last time you got the hiccups?
I think I had a little bout of them in the last month at work. Fortunately, I was at my desk in the workroom, not in public.
If you had to, which record would you go into Guinness World Records for?
Oh, yeah, there's another thing I'm not interested in doing.
The last sweet thing you ate: What was it?
I've been eating a lot of glazed donut holes today. Just got to thinking that the lack of 'real calories' today may be contributing to my headache.
Do you have a middle name?
Yes.
Do you find it embarrassing?
My middle name? No, but I don't share it online.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I am always surprised at how high my voice is, to me it sounds like a nice alto.

Unknown said...

I might have to agree with your answer to #1, not that it's your future, but what you think the women might not want at that point. I think I'd be one of them. :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.