Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sunday Monday Tuesday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
[[MORE]]: part three

Most daring dare you have ever done?
I don't really take dares anymore. I guess the big one was accepting Jon's challenge to travel to the Soviet Union and China in January 1985. Terrifying at first, with the gradual realization that people are people the world around.
When is the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Every day. I just told a little fib about 3 minutes ago.
What was on your mind most today?
"Was"? It's only 11 a.m.! I'm thinking about tonight's P.E.O. meeting mostly.
Have a best friend?
Yes. Thank God.
If you were upset, who's the first person you would go to?
Beast, or Amy, or Jenny.
When was the last time someone yelled at you?
Saturday.
What have you done today, so far?
Got up (!!), ran through my Facebook and email messages, went to my volunteer job at Sparky's former high school, came home made a sandwich for tonight's 'do', took a shower...et voilà.
What did last weekend consist of?
I worked both days, and Beast fell apart early both days.
What are you listening to?
L&O:SVU is on. They're discussing mutations of the AIDS virus.
Who were you last in a car with?
Hmmm, must be Beast, though I don't remember when.
Have you ever been called cute?
Yup.
Describe how you feel right now in one word:
Alert. (ish)
Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast?
Yes. But I don't talk nearly as fast as Jenny! [inside joke]
Did you have fun yesterday?
I worked all day, came home, played, went to bed. It wasn't a bad day, there were fun parts, but overall...mostly meh.
Do you like to cuddle?
Sure. With the right person.
Do you think someone is thinking about you?
No clue. You should probably ask them.
Are you stubborn?
Yes, dammit, I am!
Is there a friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, or ex that you will never forget?
Of course! Dear God, there's no way I can compartmentalize my life enough to forget people I have been close to!
Thinking back, are there people you have no idea why you hung out with?
Yes. First one that springs to mind is Gloria.
How's your heart?
Hanging in there.
Are you easily amused?
At times.
Do you speak more than 2 languages?
I barely speak one some days! I can slowly make sense in Spanish, as well as English.
Are you doing anything tonight?
I seem to recall mentioning a meeting or something earlier in this meme....
Is there a person of the same sex who means a lot to you?
Yes. Many of them.
Is your hair naturally straight?
Nope. Mucho wavy.
What happened at 10:00 am?
I left the school library and headed home.
What were you doing at ten last night?
Getting ready for bed, I think.
Have you made someone happy today?
Dunno. Maybe? Pretty sure I haven't pissed anyone off yet.
Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Yes.
Think it's disgusting when girls get really wasted?
I think getting wasted is pretty disgusting. Gender doesn't really enter the picture.
How long did it take you to get over you last ex?
I've been married way too long to answer this question with anything other than...{{shrug}}
When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
Sometimes. I have to move the door to get from the sink to the shower, so it usually ends up at least mostly closed.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.